Thursday, September 15, 2011

Merry Christmas! (3 months early...)

April Sprinkles: Merry Christmas! (3 months early...)

So I may not be entirely prepared for Christmas yet (presents have not been made, etc.), but at least I have this hat!

April Sprinkles: Merry Christmas! (3 months early...)

The hat is from last year's Christmas episode of Big Bang Theory. (I wish I had a good picture from the episode I could share, but I don't want to pirate it!) I thought it was adorable and it was definitely on my to-do list for this years holiday crafting. I found the pattern on Ravelry.

It didn't take me that long to knit.. it only took me a long time to fluff out those pom-poms and then eventually take pictures, lol.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So stinkin' cute. I really need to up my knitting skills so far I can knit and pearl preferably on something square and flat. LOL I definitely need to up that up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've already commented but I wanted to say thank you again for hosting next week! Yay! And sorry that it was so rushed and I was late with everything. Good call on the island time thing. That is my only saving grace! lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really appreciate you stopping by and saying "Hi!" I would love to comment back, so please make sure that your e-mail is "on" in your profile. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...