Sunday, April 17, 2011

Today marks 22 years and 2 years 10 months

Today is my 22nd birthday. It's been a pretty amazing day, not to mention weekend, spent with my parents in Seattle, Washington. It also marks the marine and I's 2 years and 10 month anniversary. The only thing that would make it better would be to have my marine with me. Second best thing? A phone call. And I got one this morning! That one call made my whole entire day. Seriously, nothing brought me down. Here are some of the pictures taken during the weekend:

April Sprinkles Birthday in SeattleFremont Troll
Swaying in the wind
Blue Curves
Amber Waves Space Needle
Pike Place Market

I had a lot of fun this weekend starting a new life as a 22 year old. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory (which looks nothing like it does on Big Bang Theory, lol) I had the cheesecake with slices of chocolate cake in it. SOOO yummy! I even got to see, hang out, and photograph one of my best friends! I've missed her. I have some new clothes in my wardrobe, and I got a new crochet book (Twinkie Chan's), so when I get back home I'm planning on doing a lot more crafting and a lot more self-improvement.

Cheers to a brand new year, and a brand new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I really appreciate you stopping by and saying "Hi!" I would love to comment back, so please make sure that your e-mail is "on" in your profile. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...