Friday, February 17, 2012

His boots are home!

Sorry I haven't posted earlier or really kept up with my subscriptions! The marine has been home for almost 2 weeks, and it has been wonderful! I am really enjoying him being home :)

I've been wanting to take this picture for about a month now, and I finally got the opportunity today! I'm so happy with how the pictures turned out. I wish I could show you our adorable pics, but because of OPSEC I'm going to keep his super secret identity...well... super secret? lol. Anyway, just take my word for it :) We're adorable.

You are all awesome! If you're experiencing deployment currently I really can tell you now that it will be over before you know it! I still can't believe he's really home. Once it's over it will be like it almost never happened. Almost never.

Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. AWWW yay!!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Eeeek! You deserve to have him home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this nice post.If you are like me very much in love sequin uggs then welcome to your return visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww congratulations! So wonderful for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really appreciate you stopping by and saying "Hi!" I would love to comment back, so please make sure that your e-mail is "on" in your profile. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...