Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dear Readers



Dear readers who forgot about me or have wondered where I have been,

There's been a lot and a lot of nothing going on around here. What started as wanting to change my blogging identity turned into apathy for the whole process of crafting and documenting it in general. I guess you could say… I gave up. 

I would like to say that besides that, life has been good to me and the marine. We are still together and still enjoying each other’s company. :) Nothing about us has changed, it’s just me. 

I’ve been putting a lot of excuses behind why I haven’t blogged or done anything really productive for the past however many months it has been. First that “crafty camo lover” isn’t really who I am. I actually really don’t like camo as a whole. The only camo I remotely like is the USMC’s version of digital camo. So I’m lying to myself as well as anyone who reads my blog and I don’t want to do that anymore. Secondly, it became so overwhelming trying to keep up with the blogs I follow as well as trying to take pictures and write stories about things that I’ve crafted. Not to mention the act of crafting itself has become something forced. I have plenty of ideas and will definitely want to get them out sometime, but lately it has been all about doing other people’s projects and not coming up with any on my own or doing anything for me. (For that I blame pinterest, lol.) I guess I wasn’t cut out for this kind of blogging experience. I’m more of a “blog whenever I want or feel crafty enough to” kind of person and I feel bad for disappointing anyone who has found my blog to be just that. 

I’m sure some day I will return to blogging once I find an identity that suits me better and I can be more comfortable with. Until then, I would like to thank those of you who supported me during the time when I was blogging and for being my good bloggy friends while it lasted. I’m sorry that I haven’t been as good to you as you were to me during this time of absence. I’m glad to see that some of you are still trucking along and haven’t faltered like I have. :) 

Best wishes to all of you, and I hope to see you soon!
Kelsey 

1 comment:

  1. Aww it's okay! It's your blog it should be what you want, not what anyone else wants. I think blog when you feel like it is a totally acceptable approach. :) Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really appreciate you stopping by and saying "Hi!" I would love to comment back, so please make sure that your e-mail is "on" in your profile. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...