Thursday, September 5, 2013

The end of all that I love (Aka Futurama)

The show perpetually canceled and brought back to life has "finally" ended. Like most other Futurama fans, I still cling to some sort of hope that the show will be brought back again. I'm surprised, but happy, that they didn't all die at the end like I thought they would... To anyone who thinks spoilers are bad: give me a break, that was a good spoiler right? Kinda gives you hope, doesn't it?

I've followed the show in some form (even just by casually watching) since the beginning. I never got into the Simpsons, but Futurama was always spot on. I can, and have watched episodes multiple times and cannot get sick of them. I quote this show on a regular basis. I own all but the current season including the movies. I guess what I'm trying to say is: I freaking love this show.

Let me give you a rundown of all the Futurama crafts and merchandise I have:


Crocheted Brain Slug handmade by me (2009)





Bender T-Shirt from ThinkGeek (2009)

No longer in stock!




Mars University DIY freezer paper stencil T-Shirt (2010)





Bender the dyed disc golf putter (2009)





 Mom figurine (2011)
(Picture to be added later once I find it after unpacking... click on the link above to see it!)

She gave me one of my favorite words, "crapspackle", but I was really disappointed when I got her in the mystery box.


And soon-to-be-mine Futurama/Doctor Who smash up tee

Sorry, you can't have this one! It was a one day only sale from Ript


I am a die-hard fan of this franchise, and I always will be. This isn't even half of what I had planned on making. Someday I will make a Nibbler. *Looks off into the distance* Someday.

R.I.P Futurama, until you (hopefully) come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I really appreciate you stopping by and saying "Hi!" I would love to comment back, so please make sure that your e-mail is "on" in your profile. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...