Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What's in my Etsy?

After doing the craft fair last year I still had some product left over. I decided not to do another craft fair, and instead I opened up my own Etsy shop!

April Sprinkles Etsy


As you can see, right now I have a whole bunch of pretty flower hair clips/pins and one very nice scarflette.

I already made one sale before Christmas when I listed my double-tail Santa hat similar to the one Penny wore on Big Bang Theory! It was too small for me.

April Sprinkles: Double Tailed Santa hat


Lately I haven't been very good about updating my shop (or even finishing up projects, lol.) I still have several flowers and various other projects that need to be finished and photographed. I do plan on updating it soon though, I just wanted to share the link in case anyone was interested.

--In other news--
I'm really sad that Psych is ending today! It's one of my favorite shows, and I've been watching since the beginning. I sure am going to miss those goofballs.

April Sprinkles Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I really appreciate you stopping by and saying "Hi!" I would love to comment back, so please make sure that your e-mail is "on" in your profile. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...