Friday, April 11, 2014

Hogwarts house flowers for the fashionable nerd

I've been pretty lax with posting this week. I planned on writing posts in advance, but nothing would come out right. Instead I've been working on finally finishing up some projects to go up in my Etsy once they're photographed!

You may have already seen this, but I'm excited to announce the newest addition will be: Hogwarts houses themed flowers!

April Sprinkles Hogwarts houses themed flower hair clips/pins


I am a proud Hufflepuff and I know most of my friends belong to the other houses. I just love the idea of alternative Hogwarts pride! I'm thinking of other ways to make them with different centers too.

After that, I'm thinking of doing some Avengers/superhero themed flowers! I was inspired by this originally while making these flowers because Gryffindor looks pretty similar to Iron Man's colors and Slytherin could easily be used for Loki too. The others I'd like to make are Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Spiderman, Superman, Batman... you get the idea. :)

If you're interested in any of these, send me an e-mail and I will get it sent to you before these get put up in my Etsy. I am also open to taking custom orders. If they make the colors in sparkle yarn I can make it for you! These flowers are $7 plus $3 shipping (same as on April Sprinkles Etsy.)

Are there any other themed flowers you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments below! 

5 comments:

  1. YES! Slytherin!!! Very cool flowers Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable. What an awesome idea! Go Go Gryffindor! Haha. I love the idea of superhero themed ones.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really appreciate you stopping by and saying "Hi!" I would love to comment back, so please make sure that your e-mail is "on" in your profile. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...